Sometimes we all need a bit of parenting support when things are not going as well as they could. Inspired to Achieve not only offer that support but it is available at a time and venue that is convenient to the client!
What do we do?
- Range of training courses – Triple P (Standard and Group) and specific issue seminars (such as bedwetting, behaviour etc).
- Accessible delivery – we understand that parents work, have other children and that some times are better than others.
- Groups – we like to facilitate similar groups – dads groups, teenage parents, young offenders etc. It is important that everyone feels at ease.
- Meet other parents – you will be amazed at how many parents are going through the same issues as you. Courses will give you the opportunity to meet and discuss in a relaxed environment.
- Direct support – identifying common issues and agree strategies to reduce negative effects of conflict and disharmony.
- Negotiation, mediation and empowerment – not only will we support immediate issues we will help equip parents with the skills and resources to support a more comfortable future.
There is no doubt that parenting is one of the most difficult but also most important jobs we will ever do. Historically there has been very little opportunity to join specific training courses – until now! Please ring us for details.